Tuesday, December 1, 2009

15 weeks--pictures

It's hard to believe it's been 4 weeks since I was last at the doctor--I was going once a week there for a while. Today, we got another ultrasound (as mentioned previously, I'll be getting one every 2-4 weeks), and it always amazes me how much they grew! They are both the same size--which is very good--and are measuring on the large side (good for them, has me kinda worried about the future!). Heart rate for both was around 150, and anatomy and organs look good for both of them.

Here's a picture of both of their heads, looking at the crown (very top). They nestle side by side right next to each other--so cute!



Here's the best picture they could get of both babies together--they're getting to the point that they're too big to fit in the picture together (hard to believe since they're only 5 inches long!). With their spines and ribs, I think they look a little bit like fish (sorry babies, but it does!):



Here's Baby A--he/she would show her face to us. Here's a profile view:



And here's a view of Baby A from the top looking down--you can see her little feet and hands.



Here's Baby B--he refused to show his face this time (guess he got camera shy), but we got a great side view of his little body:



And here's a good shot of Baby B's leg--it's amazing how you can see the bones!



So, that's all we have for today. As the doctor put it, we're having a boring twin pregnancy--which is a GREAT thing! We go back for another ultrasound and doctor appointment on December 31--what a great way to end 2009!

4 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures & I am so glad everything is going great! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Bring it on! I was thinking about ya'll yesterday. I made some pumpkin pies and was thinking I needed to make one for Alan. The Tgiving before ya'll were together I kept making him pumpkin pies and he kept accepting them. I guess you can make those for him now. Can't wait to find out more! A boring twin pregnancy is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike and I loved looking at the pictures. They're going to be two cute kids. While the life group was shopping on Tuesday night for the Angel Tree we stopped by the baby things and all started looking at adorable outfits we can't wait to buy!!

    ReplyDelete