Well, if you're reading this, you received an email granting you access to our blog. As I mentioned in my last post, I wanted to post pics of the boys, but having their images available to just anyone is bothersome to us, so we limited access to this site. If you have any problems seeing items here, please let me know as I'm kinda teaching myself all of this! :o)
Here's an update on Jack & Luke: This past week, Jack was finally able to regulate his temperature, so after only a few days in the incubator, he moved into the big boy crib with Luke, and now they keep each other warm! The other good news is the boys were moved up to "Baby Steps," a less intensive area of the NICU. All they really have left to do before they are allowed to go home is mature and learn to take all nourishment by mouth. They still have feeding tubes, but they try to take 2 bottles a day. They can't finish one yet, but they'll get there! Once they can eat all 8 bottles a day by themselves, they'll be ready to come home!
Anyhow, here's what you've been waiting for: pictures of our handsome little men!
First, here are some pics of Jack over the past 2 weeks:
Jack's not too happy about being born--even though he's the one that broke his water!
One day old (that's an IV in his forehead)
Sweet Jack
Jack & Daddy
Jack posing for the camera!
Jack's 1st bottle
Perfect timing with the camera!
Our sweet boy
And here are some pics of Luke from the past 2 weeks:
Luke saying hello to the world
Luke--one day old
Luke & Mommy
Our sweet little boy
Luke's 1st bottle--he wasn't too sure what to do at first
What a cutie!
Luke holding Daddy's hand
Our sweet Luke!
And a few days ago, the boys were moved into the same crib--yea!!--so we were finally able to get pictures of them side by side:
I finally got to hold them both at the same time!
Boy, do they look alike!
Holding hands--they were like this when I un-swaddled them. So cute!!
Side by side--you can see here how Luke is bigger than Jack
Mirror images--again, I didn't pose them this way!
Sweet brothers
Well, that's all for now.
Thank you for your continued prayers. We feel so blessed!!
Oh Lyndsay, they are so tiny and sweet!! I love that they get to snuggle together in the same crib now! Love the updates--keep them coming as you can!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of them holding hands. How sweet! Hope you're doing well! Love ya.
ReplyDelete